SAN FRANCISCO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–SaaStr, the largest community of SaaS executives, founders, and entrepreneurs, today unveiled SaaStr CXO Summit, its invite-only C-Level event designed to connect innovative SaaS solution providers with potential buyers in a highly-curated fashion. The Summit will take place alongside SaaStr Annual 2020 on Wednesday, March 11 at the San Jose Convention Center.
With a goal of connecting the top CEOs of B2B companies from $20M – $2B in ARR with the top CIOs, CDOs, CTOs, and CXOs driving innovation in the cloud, the SaaStr CXO Summit was constructed from learnings from the SaaStr community of more than 250 dedicated SaaS leaders and innovators.
The one-day Summit will bring more than 350 C-level attendees together with more than 30 speakers across two stages for sessions including:
- The Future of Software in the Enterprise with Aaron Levy, CEO of Box, Jennifer Tejada, CEO of PagerDuty and Eric Yuan, CEO, and Co-Founder of Zoom
- Building and Scaling High-Impact Teams from the Ground Up with Robin Ducot, CTO of SurveyMonkey, Marianna Tessel, CTO of Intuit and Cathy Polinsky, CTO of Stitch Fix, moderated by Dana Oshiro, General Partner and GM of Heavybit
- The Future of Customer Experience and Engagement with Wendy Pfeiffer, CIO of Nutatnix, Mike Kail, CTO of Everest and Cynthia Stoddard, CIO of Adobe, moderated by Marie MacBain VP of Research Operations of G2
C-Suite executives at SaaS/Cloud companies with $20M – $2B ARR qualify to attend the invite-only SaaStr CXO Summit; those who accept the invitation will also receive access to:
- An all-access pass to SaaStr Annual 2020, taking place March 10-12th at the San Jose Convention Center
- Exclusive access to the CXO Summit sessions
- Entry into the SaaStr matchmaking program to meet one-on-one with top Cloud and Fortune 500 executives
- An invite to the SaaStr CXO-only dinner with the leading executives and founders of the world’s largest cloud companies
SaaStr Annual, now in its sixth year, brings together more than 15,000 global SaaS founders, executives and venture capitalists for three full days of more than 300 content sessions from the best-of-the-best on how to scale faster. Every session is hand-screened and vetted, with no commercials and no boring panels.
SaaStr is the world’s largest community of SaaS executives, founders and entrepreneurs dedicated to sharing the best learnings, insights and practices around building and scaling SaaS businesses. Founded in 2012 by serial enterprise entrepreneurs Jason M. Lemkin and Mallun Yen, SaaStr has grown into a social community of more than 500,000 SaaS founders and executives with over 3,000,000 monthly views, and two major industry conferences. SaaStr’s goal is to help every SaaS entrepreneur get from $0 to $100M ARR with less stress. Learn more at SaaStr.com.